Sunday, May 20, 2007

Final Wiki Edits

Ryan Howard- I updated Howard's wiki article under the subtitle of 2007. I just added some recent news that he will be coming off of the DL this Friday to play against the Atlanta braves. In the mean time he will be serving a rehab assignment for Lakewood-A on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

Chelsea FC- I added a small bit to the Records section that said that Chelsea's Ivory Coast native striker Didier Drogba led the premiership this year with 33 goals.

Tiger Woods- I updated, other ventures, in the Tiger Woods wiki article. More specifically I added information on the Tiger Wood's Jam X that is to take place May 26, 2007. Jon Bon Jovi will be headlining the concert and special guest Daughtry will kick off the night.

Barry Bonds- For the Bonds wiki article I simply just took the liberty to add to the salary part of his article. I just added that he had signed for a one year deal that would pay him 18.5 million dollars a year. This would also help him continue to chase the all-time home run record.

No comments: