Monday, May 14, 2007

Ryan Dzielak and the Longhorns

I have been checking out my good friend Ryan Dzielak's blog throughout the semester and wanted to comment on his blogpage and how he is doing on the project. I first off just wanted to say that although he is a good friend of mine, I just don't see why he likes the Longhorns so much. Kevin Durant, come on now, the guy is a joke. Vince Young...ouch it almost hurts to say that guys name. Haha, but on a more serious note, I liked how he was searching on espn.com and found the Barbaro article that praised Professor Brown for his extensive and valuable work pertaining to online marketing. The article listed many successful accomplishments that he has achieved and gives us as students pride to be learning from such an accomplished individual. I just wanted to say that it was cool that Ryan found the article before class. Thanks dude. To check out his blog, click here

1 comment:

Ryan Dzielak said...

You watch your mouth when you talk about the longhorns